2017 – Miss Samoa Victoria Inc.
- Sponsor: Victoria Samoa Advisory Council Inc.
- Full Name: Adele Faaosofia
- Age: 21
- Village: Tiavea, Vaiee, Neiafu, Fagalii
- Education: Holds a Victoria Certificate in Music Production,
Keysborough Secondary College, Arcadia Campus, Melbourne Australia
- Occupation: NAB Assistant Adviser, National Australia Bank
- Hobbies: Singing, Hiking, Sight seeing, Travelling & Exploring
“I am one of six children, raised by pastoral parents within the Christian Faith. I own a business “Glamin with Adele – that provides makeup services. My lifetime motto is to “Follow the call of God not the need of Man. I have a passion for living a Christian life in this time of world turbulence and supporting groups and activities that promote the preservation of the Environment as this is a gift from God.”
Victoria Samoa Advisory Council Inc.
- To Promote a Spirit of Unity and Solidarity among the Samoan Communities of Victoria
- To undertake all or any matters which are of common interest to Samoans in Victoria
- To act as a proper and effective channel of communication for Samoans in Victoria
- To help Samoans in Victoria in dealing with Federal and State Governments, Agencies and Public
- To examine problems affecting individual Samoans and the Samoan Community in order to find solutions for them.
- Respect – Fa’aaloalo
- Love – Alofa
- Covenant – Feagaiga, Mavaega